Monday 26 October 2009

Tip Of The Day #9

The last week my partner has been trying out getting up an hour earlier and getting some extra work in before he goes to work and it has worked really well for him and he shared it with me. So I thought it would only be fair to share it with you and see how you get on. So your Tip Of The Day is

"Wake up an hour earlier and get some work done, it sets you up for the day"

We all wish for that extra hour in the day to get something done or some of us even wish for an extra day in the week to get those things done which you can't quite fit in during the week. So my partner has been trying out something new for the last week and it has worked really well and I thought it would be great to share with you. He has been getting up an hour earlier and getting some reading or general work done that when he gets in at night time he doesn't have time to do. He has found that it has motivated him for the day and really made him feel awake by the time he actually gets to work!

To make sure you don't really tire yourself out though, make sure you go bed maybe half hour earlier the night before. Or even if getting up earlier isn't right for you. Over the last 2 weeks I have been putting aside 30mins - 1 hour to read before I go to bed and get some ideas together for my next chapter. Once I get in from work and get everything out the way that I need to I feel relaxed and can then get deep into my reading/writing. So I suppose today's main tip is to make sure you put an hour aside a day to spend time doing what you enjoy, whether it be 1st thing in the morning or last thing at night. Let me know how it goes!

Check out my partners webpage http://calvin-t.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment